Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year !

On 30 of Dec, every form 3 students was panic in the morning but relaxing in the afternoon, me too. On that day, while everyone are keeping discussing among themselves about how many 'A' will they get or how panic they were, i was still chatting with Hian Phin (in lala costume) freely besides 4SB2. Well, finally we got the result and it wasn't too surprised me. I got a straight 'A's result =).

My 8As reward, Maybank gave me RM100.00, Adventist Hospital gave me RM120.00 as my mum was a staff nurse working there. Perhaps my dad will award me a SONY Digital SLR A200k and etc..

Lastly, thank you to those who had greeted me, thanks to YS for helping me advertise my blog, thanks to those greeting me for New Year and blah blah blah...

Well, remember to buckle up back seat belt and wish you a very happy 2009. Bye bye 2008. Hello Form 4 life of honeymoon, bye bye form 3 life with a lot of obstacles... =0
Got to go to sleep, night all ^.^

1 comments:

Wei Haw said...

felt jealous !!