Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm serious of women. FREAK!


This piece of cloud was too lucky to get shot by me by using my sucking lens which ranged from 18-55mm lens with f/8, ISO 340, and also with my handling skills.
Bonjour everyone, finally all tests were adjourned today at 1.25p.m. sharp. Unfortunately, both Add.maths and Maths has disappointed me a lot and lot, so worry for the results.

Since i was too free until nothing can do, i get my DSLR fully-charged in conjunction with waiting time to departure from my home sweet home.

Besides, i tested my manual focus for my lens, the performances were so impressing as u can see,I managed to tune my aperture to the highest which is approximately f/3.5 and it blurred background picture a lots (actually it wasn't a very high aperture as others can tune until aperture one point something).

Further than that, it is gonna be a boring holidays for me since the Sentral College sales has been called off, signifying no more productions in this holiday. So many paper works waiting for me, but i think i will complete them in K.L.

Guys, see you on the day of the Kursus Awalan on next Monday.

I salute thee!!!

0 comments: