Monday, August 3, 2009

YE Queensbal Mall Sales Fair

YE Sales Fair Banner by ME !
Banner, played with flash was fun!

booth
"theatre"
Our booth, themed "love". Yong Seng said, should be more love to prevent wars from happening.

DSC_1257
PCGHS's booth.

DSC_1286
Our group photo before the event starts.

DSC_1290
Chien Ming with customer.

DSC_1298
Aaron was talking to our school's principal.

Lim GE again
He wasn;t happy as this picture was taken by Stanley. But,
DSC_1318
YB Lim Guan Eng smiled after saw me taking a portrait of him. xD

Lim Guan Eng with PCGHS Ye
Lim GE @ PCGHS booth.

DSC_1319
DSC_1335
Chien Ming again.

Wei Tze and Jun Wen
OMG, Wei Tze and Jun Wen were there too. TY for supporting Mercuralia Ent.

Day 2 - 26th of July 2009
Drawing pouch-poker face
As the artish for customizations for pouches-part time. poker face in progress.

poker face and I
Poker face and I.
Jing Zhi vaining in front of the mirror of Canton-i
Jing Zhi, my assistant secretary was vaining in front of the mirror of Canton-i.

Aura of keychains are flying away
The keychains are sacred yet Cheap!

Chien Ming with someone else
Chien Ming with someone else.

Mark and customer
Mark and customer.

Brendon - Nabi
Brendon --Nabi.

DSC_1513
Brendon's sparkling juice.

girl
Khay Yam and beautiful girl
Girls. "Saw you from a distance, saw you from a stage......" -- touch my hand by David Archuleta.

Portrait Artist
Portrait artist that able to finish his masterpieces in 5 minutes time.

me !
Surprisingly, someone stalked me. lol.

Final rush!
having final rush ! we're shouting like hell.

with Leng and necklace from Dazzle Ent, (PCGHS)
I bought the necklace from PCGHS, beside me was Leng.

I'm the most handsome one among three right ?
I knew i'm the most handsome one among the three, from left, me, Zhen Khye and Stanley.

Roar
Finally, we adjourned! NABI !!!!!
Finally, efforts for almost half a year had ended. we shouted NABI, leaded by Chien Ming!

Form 3 one, JIA YOU next year!
Special thanks to Stanley for photos. Feel free to get pictures from me.

0 comments: