Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dinner with mum at Upper Chulia Street

'OOOOPPPPSSSSS... Hello peeps, Kelvin is finally back in blogging.'
LOL! Blog was halted for likely 2 weeks, and I could only online during weekends. Well, There are loads of works waiting for me. This would be a short update after having initially-dull-normal dinner with mum, which then turned into fun-thrilled night street photo-shoot. It happened just 3 hours ago! Hopefully you will enjoy reading. ;)
Well, Mum and me have our dinner at Upper Chulia Street after dropped my sister to tuition.
DSC_0831
His Wan Tan Mee very nice! Like it very much.
DSC_0833
So, do my mum too. She ordered wan tan mee and dumplings.
DSC_0838
DSC_0843
See? My mum was promoting it to you too! You should have a try too!

Just couldn't resist the 'temptation-to-take-photos', So, do enjoy the spam-mination of photos below. =.=
DSC_0852
DSC_0856
DSC_0858
DSC_0861

DSC_0863mua chi maker
mum eating loh bak goustreet
That's all for that night. *yawn, feels like sleeping. I'm tired.*

So, what's next? How about my class pics? Stay tuned!!

0 comments: