Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Dilemma Has Finally Came To an End.

Regarding recent spams of college stuffs by friends over Facebook, Twitter and other social networks, here comes an idea which haunted me for days. why should I suffer form 6 while the other (who are going for college) get to graduate faster, get better and holistic education, provided with better/alternative routes after graduating college?!

Initial thought :-
  1. 'Dang.. look how the realistic world is, money does the speaking now, in this world, no money, no talk. The world itself is a realist, no one would actually bother about the poor.'
  2. 'Dang, everyone is going for A levels, I want to follow them too, I'll feel being left out if I study form 6. Awww...'
  3. 'FML, why? why? why?! Why do I have to suffer under this Malaysian education system?!
Well, after days of thinking and thinking (almost causes me insomnia) if I will be able to cope with the form 6 studies (as I think I've no other choice.), it's useless to whine too much, so yeah... Think that I should face the facts and stay optimistic and not being too fickle minded or easily influenced by the other beside me.

To be optimistic, I do think that STPM wouldn't as hard as what people used to tell, I've survived for the past 5 years studying secondary school, it wouldn't be hard for me to get through it in just 2 years time (hopefully)!

Okay, to all form 6-ers out there, let's strive hard, and not to slack off, lower 6 is not a honeymoon year!
Hope to see you in CLHS form 6 classes, at least more people that would be nice to mix with? lol

*Haha, wtf with this post again. Personal thought, no offense intended.*

Chillax!

p/s : Changing... Changing... Things have changed, I've changed. :S