Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let's enjoy our LIFE

Ready to say bye bye to me... I'm going to die on that day(24 of Dec), these few days, i kept dreamed that i only get 4As in PMR. lol. Now, i had already waived it, 'die then die lor'...

wooz, i like to play 汤圆!! We made it in 5 colours, pink, orange, white, yellow and green (as you see in the picture below). By shaping it, what shape you want? round? rectangular? or even in square? Give me your order and i will done it and send it to your house. LOL

Let's see my product !

Nice ? Ane Ane..(hokkien)
p/s : i still got made it in marble colour and diamond shape !
I hope i will retrieve my own iPod Classic 120GB with my PMR 8As certificate in the red sock that hooked on my door when i wake up in the morning of 25th of Dec.

Merry X'mas, countdown in 3 more days taking our PMR result. Hope all of you get 8As.

HOHOHO!!! Santa Claus or Santa Rina, will you come to my house, or reach me in my dream ?

1 comments:

Wei Haw said...

i want eat also...