Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I like Sweetness

Sigh, Government lie on us! The duration of my stress had being expanded to 30 of Dec as the PMR result will be out on that day. Argh! pain! People said, eat sweetness foods might be able to crop stress and relaxing. Well, i believed it and i bought a box of Big-Apple-Donuts's Donuts and a Javachip Frap. from starbucks just now. Box of Big-Apple-Donuts with Christmas's festiveness's design ! *Please don't blame me if you felt the picture's quality is low, blame my dad for don't change a new handphone with higher camera abilities for me. LOL*Admire and jealous when you are starving now? Grabs your own piece(s) from the nearby Big-Apple-Donuts! *Penang franchiser @Gurney Plaza ONLY*.
I was full and left 2 more. As a 'good' son in house, i kept it in my fridge and eat it as my breakfast tomorrow and don't waste it.

p/s: The chocolate one is bitten by me. I'll back to Penang on 28 of Dec, Don't MISS me. LOL!
Well, this will be the worse Christmas Eve ever ! sigh...

0 comments: