Friday, May 29, 2009

Exam adjourned

My nightmare had just officially adjourned. While my freaking YE productions had occupied all my holiday fun times... Tomorrow, i will go gurney and watch 'Terminator:Salvation' perhaps i could buy the tickets tomorrow.
This is just a brief update for last few weeks.

Just few weeks before the exam, my family went Butterworth for dinner and so snapped few pictures. Sunset upon the Georgetown city.
Ropes there too, i didn't know what did it used for in the ferry.
Upon arrived Butterworth, i could still saw someone waving to us. LOL
Light graffiti? just few days before the exam arrived, the crippling time was torturing me and i forced to 'play' with my cam. 'in order to relief stress'. I accidentally shot this picture when i tried to snap the Komtar Tower that located far in front of me, the dark condition caused it to tune shutter speed to 30sec. Unfortunately, my sister shacked my hand and .... like this.
'Aftermaths': just few hours before, before i came back to house, my mum just asked someone furnished one more air-con. Woo, now i can sleep in the dining hall.
And now, the exam is ended, means the pain has just started.. desperate for results.


What's coming up next ?

30/May/2009 - Gurney Plaza.

0 comments: