Saturday, May 30, 2009

Gurney 7 hours

Jia Yi played a fool on me today... He said he wanna go gurney with us today but absent with his excuse of 'fever, need sleep.'
By the way, we comprises of me, Aik Yong, Fifi, Yong Seng, Kenny and Kiam Pia. At the new wing, there was an exhibition about the 'Gundam', they really looks cool, no doubt why Aik Yong had fallen in love with them. Err, i didn't really felt interested on them, just snapped few photos. Since Kenny said watched all movies already, then we canceled our movie plan and turn our head due to the opposite and continue head toward the Mega Que.
Billiards 8 balls no. 18.
FiFi with his pose. He's so 'am-kong' as known as lucky.
Me!!! Challenge me if you want to.
Aik Yong - very 'geng'.
Had u seen him serious like this before? He's Kiam Pia - beginner.

I went back at around 7.30p.m. after had my dinner with Aik Yong at McDonald while other went back earlier. I was later bumped into Leos as they had a meeting at Breeks. That's all.

0 comments: