Friday, November 20, 2009

20-11 wonderful number

Here i say "Happy Birthday" to myself. =)

Is it possible to spend less than RM15 for lots of amusements in Gurney? YES! it's. I just spent a whole day at Gurney with only RM14 (RM10-paid for Yong Seng and Chin Keong for Lok-Lok at Gurney Drive, RM4-for pool table.)
Sweet sixteen, starring, Me, Yong Seng, Tze Huai(thanks for the GIFT!), Tee Huang, Amanda, Yunne, Chin Keong, Teik Hua, Chin Can, Cheng Hao, Yen Wei.

There's the story begins, i met Yong Seng and Tze Huai at about 11.40am, more or less. First thing first, of course they wished me happy birthday once saw me. They bought me a present from watson. Very useful one yet cheap.

We had our ice cream as lunch while inhaling sucking-smell of sewage at Gurney Drive. A 0% trans-fat lunch. "We ordered, We sat, We ate."
DSC_0321
DSC_0327
Yong Seng.
DSC_0330
Tze Huai. (thanks for the gift again).
DSC_0328
DSC_0329
Then, bumped into Amanda and yunne, we went to watch '2012'. I was kinda embarrassing when they wanted me to sit with them rather with ChengHao since it was during the show.

After the movie, we went to Nando's. Thanks to Chin Keong for paying for me a quarter-chicken-with-two-sidelines and a bottomless-soft-drink.
During that time, don't know why suddenly i didn't have any mood to finish the meal. The story continues when the whole gang went to Gurney Drive to have Lok-Lok's. =)
DSC_0331
DSC_0336
The Lok-Lok Stall.
DSC_0335
My jellyfish skewer.
DSC_0338
Tee Huang.
DSC_0340
Chin Keong, Yong Seng and Yen Wei
DSC_0348
Auntie Lok-Lok.
DSC_0350
Me.
DSC_0354
Amanda who is a cam-shy. It's hard to believe, i know.
DSC_0359
Teik Hua.
DSC_0362
Chin Can.
DSC_0363
Yen Wei.

What a DAY!! =)
Updated on 21st of Nov 2009

0 comments: