Sunday, November 29, 2009

35mm shots

DSC_0438
Just couldn't resist the sharpness that 35mm delivers.
DSC_0446
DSC_0451
As well as creates nice 'bokeh' too.
DSC_0458
Shot the inner view of my fridge. LOL =DD

Then, we (family and i) went to Queensbay to buy winter coats and long johns for my vacation to Shanghai during this late December.
At Universal Traveller.
DSC_0463
Amanda, told you that i would vain there =D.

Since i felt boring inside the shop, so i decided to walk around there.
DSC_0468
Thanks to this unknown guy for posing there for long time.
DSC_0472
My grandpa who sat beside me just now.

After that, we went to have our dinner at Pang Hainanese Restaurant which located around Tanjong Tokong. We made a lot of laughter inside the car along the way down from Queensbay to Tanjong Tokong.
I didn't take any photo during the dinner. I was too HUNGRY and couldn't resist temptation of nice foods ahead!!!
DSC_0483
DSC_0488
残局。。。
DSC_0490
Daddy, Don't act cool please, not cool though. =S

Updated by Kelvin.woes on 30th Nov 2009

0 comments: