Thursday, June 10, 2010

Monochrome. Black & White. Your Absence. In My Life.

Monochrome. Black & White. Me. Suffering from dullness and boredom.
DSC_3694a
Courtesy of Anthony's toys at his personal bar/lounge at his house.

I was so emo these days, how could this happened on the cheerful Kelvin Seow, who never get pissed off even he used to get teased by them all.
I hate my current feeling right now, was that I did anything wrongly to you? I ain't an annoying orange, I was just trying to know you better, what I need is courage, I wish that I could have it, can you tell me a thing or two? I hope you would.

Another emo post? :)
P/S : Don't be perasan, and tomorrow is Leo Forum already, I shall be chilled and fully immerse myself in the following 3 days 2 nights right ? You should too! :X

0 comments: