Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Photographing Anthony's new house.

You know who is he? Anthony Tan, my science and maths teacher since form 1, I have no idea when did he become an interior designer. His house pawned, I think there's no other house in Penang same as his, perhaps whole M'sia.
When we first stepped into his house, we were like, walking into a themed park.
When my mum and dad viewed through my photos taken that day, she gave me a stupid question, 'Is he insane? Anymore photos???'
Note that not I don't want to take more photos, but it was impossible for me just to take photos there instead of playing around like a MORON.
Get ready,
1st floor:
DSC_3643a
DSC_3717
DSC_3714
There's a pool table at the 1st floor. It has made a billiard competition between me and TeikHua. =P
DSC_0052a
2nd floor.
DSC_3680a
Anthony. (see the mini putting green there? He could play golf anytime if he wanted to.)
DSC_3653a
DSC_3681
DSC_3651a
Decoration beside his pond.
DSC_3720
DSC_3701
When I looked upward, saw this surprisingly, 'WHAT IS IT?!'
DSC_0038a
DSC_3658
DSC_3709a
Still don't have any idea what's that? It's a airplane's cabin-karaoke room at 3rd floor. It's just right in front of his bedroom. Feels like entered a scene of crushed airplane in 'LOST'.
He even has a Jacuzzi at his balcony at 4th floor. Wth.. -.-
DSC_3667
DSC_3661a
I wonder is there any people stalk him or not, but personally, I think none of them want to stalk him when jacuzzi-ing.
DSC_0015a
[sorry, overexposed] -.-
DSC_0019a
DSC_0021a
He's really vain enough...
Anyway, Happy Birrrrrrrttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhdddddaaaaaaaaayyyyy Anthony!
Photo of the day,
DSC_3646
Face-palm! Teik Hua! HAHAA
More to be posted! Stay tuned! Anthony's birthday on 7th of June 2010! RAWR!

0 comments: