Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hangzhou, China

I was browsing through my photos just a moment ago, and found these surprisingly. I took these photos during my vacation to China last year, and so did I leave my footprints there. I miss it so badly. :)

DSC_1527a
My mummyyyy! Did you notice that the sprinkles of snow formed a heart shape?
DSC_1630a
What if Penang has this nice lake, nice boats, nice scenery?
DSC_1633a
Wish that Malaysia's roads/pedestrian streets could be like this too. It gives a sense of peace of mind.
DSC_1640a
DSC_1652a
And there was a lake in their botanical garden as well. The view was just simply breathtaking.
DSC_1715a
And one could simply walk to their lake-side park anytime.

Well, you could browse through my older posts about the vacation too if you're interested.
Dang.. I need a vacation seriously!

3 comments:

Loo Yi Han said...

Hey, nice pictures (:

Ken Wooi said...

so beautiful pics =)

SeowJiao said...

thanks for the compliments! thanks for viewing, visiting you back soon. :D