Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My broken hand :(

Dang.. It's all because of a careless driver and a stupid bike. -.-
Well, being knocked down by a car wasn't a good memory, yet it has 'cast-ed' a 3-weeks-torture onto my left arm. Lil fracture at wrist joint, damn, and now I have to do things with only one hand, for example, like now, I'm typing with one hand...
DSC_0297
I have to sleep with this pose, it's so uncomfortable, but how, still gotta get use to it.
DSC_0298
Btw, it looks weird.
Sob sob, please! be careful when driving. It's so damn dangerous for being on road and knock an L-licensed driver...
p/s: The car that knocked me down is now deadly damaged, left rear light box (spoiled, cracked), left car door (scratched).. LOL, luckily no need to pay. -.-

2 comments:

Joseph said...

Kelvin... dont 'blame' the bike. Its am object and it cant be stupid.

How come the cast till over the elbow one. If its the wrist, shouldnt 'wrap' till that high, usually till half or 3/4 of forearm. Oh, FYI there is more to come after the 3 weeks. Which your arm will feel 'dead' after the cast is removed, and you'll have some follow up physiotherapy. :P

Sigh... both pics reminded me of some incident/accident I had last time. ><

Anyway lucky you are 'alright'. Take care buddy.

chien-ming said...

aiya kena ocne wont second time d no worries xD

Visit Me