Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Joined LEO ~

Sorry for didn't update my blog yesterday, i was so headache ... darn~
OMG... Chen Kai also created a blog ?!... dang...
I filled in the ALS form for joining LEO next year, fee = RM4 ... kinda cheap(cheaper than pay it next year)... XD
ok,
Can i have a reason for why need go to school everyday !? ... seems like no people can give me an answer... WTH!!! my mum made a deed between she and i :
DEED
1. Go to school everyday or ban me from online...
2. Go to school everyday too...
3. Do HOUSEworks...
4. SLEEP EARLIER !?
dang ...
Just heard somebody playing firecrackers near my house... polluting air !! hope cop arrest them XD...
I was wondering wad so funny in playing those... May be Penang residents are rich, like to burn money for fun... =P
Did you heard about MAYAN CYCLE before ? there's a lot of rumours about it in these few days ...
p/s : for more information, click here

0 comments: