Friday, October 24, 2008

A new day approaching ...

Ok .. first and foremost, as a beginner blogger (==), i m trying to write more interesting events that happened to me and others.


i was freaking bored today !!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!! BORED!!


only 13 of 38 students present today !!! wad a bored day !!!


My monopoly friends din came, UNO friends din came !!! besides, YS la, FIFI la, Rong Chen la, er... many la ... so many ppl din come...
But, at least, i know a new friends through play chess ... LOL
very nice to meet ya - MR. Sun Jian Tong .... *sorry if any mistakes occur*


YESH !!... Monday no need go school. Thank god !!!! I can sleep a little bit later ~


From today onwards, my house will be very noisy and full of laughing .. LOL


coz,


my relatives came my house til Sunday ... lol ...
keep lol-ing ~ join my "campaign" : LOL everyday LOL ~

Actually, i felt very annoying, i'm full of stress, i'm under others' "bei seuk"!! .... i think i got A.E.S. (After Exam Sindrom) lol...
sweat !!!!
OMFG... ring ring ring ring... banana phone ... lol
NITES ~


everythings are jus in my hand, under my control, so, just relax and enjoy reading.
*i mean this blog* ..

0 comments: