Saturday, October 25, 2008

Outing Failure ...

I still remember that i had plan a lot of outings after the adjournment of the freaking and painstaking PMR, but all being bann by my "unhumaned" mum. lol... however, i somehow managed to fight for an precious outing a night before i sit for the Geografi paper till my last drop of saliva.

OK, i still remember that particular night which filled of excitement and anxiety, time crippled through sooooooooooo slow... OWHH !! how painful is it ?!


* Excitement = PMR was about to come to an end,while Anxiety = PMR was about to come to an end too !!! i suffered from A.E.S ( After Exam Sindrom) * LOL ...

My outing today had fail !!! YS aaa... u asked go at a wrong time la !! lol...


Second, i had a chat with Nicole through MSN at about 1.24 a.m. today ... just because i was sleepy, so i write it as a new entry.

"Dear Nicole,

I had to admit that you are really a good friend to me XD, i had to compromise somethings that you were the first girl i knew since my secondary schoolife started. LOL ... XD ...

I knew you will migrates to China soon, so i hope everythings there will be fine... hahax~ Oh ya, i also hope you will not suitable the international school there, so you still have 20% can come back ... =P

Kelvin"
Ei ei !!! please don't misunderstand !!! we are just friends !!!

After ate a few doughnuts from Big Apple donuts and coffee, i played Monopoly !!! Oh yeah ... i won !!!

Doughnuts rocks but too expensive...

Enjoy ya ~~ ^^

1 comments:

Wei Haw said...

donuts very nice lo!!

i also wan!!