Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cousin Eugene's Birthday

I was getting annoyed with my old hairstyle as it looks messy after a sleep. So, I went for my haircut just before attending my cousin, Eugene's birthday on 6th of d
December.

This is my new hairstyle. Looks like undercut but in facts it isn't. Personally, i also don't know what hairstyle is that ?!
DSC_0628
Do ignore my pimples' marks. They are recovering from day to day.

DSC_0631
Shot the sparkling Christmas Tree in front of Gama from my car. Vibrated, sorry... ==

DSC_0632
The birthday boy, Eugene. He is officially 10 now.

DSC_0644
My mum and my granddad's hand on her head. You must be conscious why my daddy(left) sat at another table rather than sitting with my mum. I don't know also.

DSC_0646
Granddad was flipping through the photo album.

DSC_0648
Birthday boy was holding my mum's Fujiflim Finepix F200 EXR.

DSC_0655
Blek Blek... Big face, fat body as well.

DSC_0670
Playing like a baby? Did you noticed the bowls beside? he ate at least one-fifth of the rice there.

Then, we went to birthday boy's house. Unfortunately, camera's battery drained up, which ends up without taking any photos of the climax of the day. This reminded me to charge battery everyday and buy another battery as back-up. sob sob...

0 comments: