Thursday, December 17, 2009

Foyi Children Camp 2009 [PRELUDE]

This is just the prelude of the Foyi Children Camp 2009, due to some technical problems occurred on my photos, the main post will be posted ASAP.

I resized all my photos from 1.35GB ti 65MB in order to boost up the upload speed dramatically but in the costs of the photo quality. So, please forgive me. ==

everyone is enjoying the camp
As u can see, we were totally immersing ourselves throughout the camp.

helpers and ginas
Few of our helpers and participants.

preparations for final night
The preparations for the final night. The final night was the climax of the camp. We're so enjoy, took groups photos and lot and lots of fun!!

camp helpers
Helpers that i know. I apologize for those who are not in the photo.

What do i think now? Damn! I am still indulging in the good memories when we were together in the camp. =D

Stay tuned for part 2.

0 comments: