Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Playing Light ?!

Having some light graffiti in my room just now. Thrilling yet tiring. May be it isn't looks great but at least i tried. So, do give me some comments. Thanks!!!

The gears used :-
DSC_0690
DIGI eye TR-35 tripod. It sucks. ==
DSC_0689
My torchlight and a homemade diffusor made by used Dentyne Splash box. The diffusor works well just like the diffusor for flashgun. LOL

Results :
DSC_0607
Flower ?
DSC_0585
Heart.
DSC_0606
****. Not trying to scold vulgar here.
DSC_0608
Kelvin. I tried to write my web name - Kelvinwoes, but failed. It requires slower shutter.
DSC_0610
YESH !! The progress was funny yet thrilling !!
DSC_0619
Tried to draw... My drawing isn't nice. I got B for my Art Projects.

All photos taken with 14seconds shutter and f/18.

Lastly, I took a few photos when i was packing for Foyi Camp 2009 tomorrow. Argh!!! hardcore-job for me. Still miss out a lot of personal stuffs.
DSC_0679
I'm using a free backpack from Lye Peng Travel Agency as it is big enough for me to pack all my personal stuffs.
DSC_0674
I borrowed my dad's boxers there too in order to replace my briefs. LOL
DSC_0675
Tee-Shirts.
DSCF1008
I brought my DSLR there too. Hope nothing happens.

Guys and Girls. See ya tomorrow at Kheng Tian Primary.

1 comments:

KOKahKOK said...

boxer....yeeerrr...like dat pun show offfff