Wednesday, March 10, 2010

文化庙会 2010 @ Penang Unesco Heritage Site

My first update after exam adjourned.
I got the 'mood' to write this post when i was doing revision for my Biology test yesterday as i was browsing through my camera album. Zoom here, magnified there and found many nice photos... Hence, I decided to share with you all.
The 庙会 had given me a few opportunities, guess what? Well, i went there with bunches of friends of course included HER too. ;P
OKAYYY~~ First photo
DSC_0912
Cien Zhen and Pee Li.
The following photos are chronologically arranged, so you might see some 'repeating' photos. =)
DSC_0921
DSC_0927
This reminded me why they sell canned drink at 2bucks each.. suck blood.
DSC_0928
Yo dude! You are handsome!
DSC_0930
Err... Fried what? I have forgotten the name.. =S
DSC_0938
This looks so weird? Anyway, he's LION RYAN CH'NG KOK SHENG a.k.a. KOKahKOK.
DSC_0946
DSC_0976
'18' year-old-KOKahKOK. *fake one*
DSC_0966
Holga flash on DSLR ? Wonder when will his 400D spoil...
DSC_0951
Uncle very 'Yeng'! 'Bai pose' for me to shoot.
DSC_0954
The group photo staring chin keong, kok sheng, tee huang(with his mouth covered), victor and rickson.
DSC_0975
I stalked... Obviously, the trend has changed, no more compact or phone but use DSLR to vain. So, now grab your DSLR and look at the lens, SMILE and 1,2,3 'chiak'.. =)
DSC_0988
KOKahKOK and Kelvinwoes (right). Eh?! who's in the middle ?! OMG?! o.o
After that, the 'dua liap' people arrived and walked the red carpet. Yeah! there was really a red carpet!
DSC_1006
Hate the long lens and flash in front! Blocke the view only!
DSC_1010
And finally got a close up of him.
DSC_1012
DSC_1015
YB Lim Guan Eng. Dang! i like the 2nd photo, even though it's only the back view, but still pawned! LOL =]
They came, they back, not more than 15 minutes.
DSC_1050
DSC_1052
DSC_1056
Like the colour. Like the atmosphere. Like everything. You too. ♥
Some night shots afterward,
DSC_1080
DSC_1107
DSC_1125
That's all for that day, my mum fetched Amanda to meet her mum at New World park afterward. WOOTS! ♥

1 comments:

KOKahKOK said...

u curse me!!!
re re....