Friday, March 26, 2010

First ever editted photo with photoshop and photoscape

mono-lomo horizon line
Never knew that my photoscape allows me to create such this kind of dramatic-feeling photo.
Well, it was originally editted using my expired photoshop CS3 to create vignetting effect (black shadow on the edges of the photo) and monochrome, then post-post editing with photoscape to add on some cinematic effects.

Woots! Like it or not? Comment comment.. =D

p/s: This photo was taken when I was participating in ICCP (intercoastal cleanup project) by Lions club and it reminds me something which I was in the same group with yongseng and our beloved JASON CH'NG. You will always be with us. =(

2 comments:

Wenjay said...

actually.. too much detail given in the pic le.. in film.. theres not much detail and .. its in negative... hehe... nice try.. but u can improve..

KOKahKOK said...

pandai loooo! vignetting lo....

but good try! pandai la my bro