Tuesday, March 16, 2010

PCGHS Foodfair and Gurney [14th March 2010]

It was the annual PCGHS food fair 2010, my zimui were there duty for Leo's Game's booth too. So, I decided to have a 'morning-walk' around the school compound rather than staying at home and go tuition.
Thanks Wan Pei and Corrinne for being my 'tourist guide' to lead me into the Leo's booth, if not, I was gonna lost. Note that it was my very first time entering the PCGHS compund. Failed... ==

Photos will speak in this post, too lazy.
DSC_1488
DSC_1484
Well, I was sitting on the bench beside them, this is very random, yet not stalking anyone of you in the photo. In the photo, Chien Ming and some 'I-don't-know-who-are-them' girls.
DSC_1519
I spent most of my time at Leo's Game's booth, chattering with Leo pals, Teik Hua (talked the most, stalked the most together with him) and many more. BUT DIDNT TAKEN ANY PHOTO THERE!
Walked around the other booths, This pair of dad and son caught our attention. Very touching!
DSC_1493
Daddy was trying to stabilize his son, even it took much patience.
DSC_1500
And finally, they success. His son was laughing happily and saying 'DAD! STOP TOUCHING MY BUTT!'. =S
DSC_1503
Then walked to the field.
While the rest of time was used to do some ridiculous acts, like stalking Lee May and Zhi Cheng. We stalked...just like what those paparazzi do.
DSC_1508
Zhi Cheng and Lee May! I knew their hands very 'gatal' and wanted to hold each other already.

DSC_1509
Getting close and closer... Closer...

DSC_1510
Very disappointing... They didn't hold hand at all. xD

DSC_1511
After all, they walked toward some dark dark places where the paparazzi (me, teik hua, seong san and yan yao) chosen not to follow anymore.. =X

DSC_1512
One of the paparazzi, paparazzo Lim Teik Hua, user of Canon EOS 7D. Eh! Mr. Lim arrr.. Anthony said this pose outdated jor!
DSC_1516
At canteen. Teik Hua is not photogenic.

DSC_1541
Amanda told me I look very nerd in this photo. TTTTTT

DSC_1554
Teik Hua, obsession.
We went Gurney after farewell with PCGHS leos and other friends we met.
We had our lunch at Manhanttan Fish Market.
DSC_1710
My fish & rice at 1st minute.
DSC_1716
My fish & rice at 2nd minute.
DSC_1718
My fish & rice at 3rd minute. Can't blame me, I was too hungry and the lunch was just as orgasmic as Teik Hua's Newly bought 7D. =D
DSC_1707
DSC_1722
7D.
DSC_1713
Vain.
That's all for that day, the lunch costs us 114bucks included tax. And, I only paid 20 bucks. =DD
Woots ~ ♥

0 comments: