Friday, January 22, 2010

R.I.P. Leo Brendon Yeoh (24/01/1993 - 17/01/2010)

Personally, i don't like to write something very sad or 'emotional' posts on my blog. But, this is an exception, my pal, Brendon has just said goodbye to his life, to his friends, to his family and to the world. He was not alone though, he was another one of the six victims in the tragical dragon boat mishap incident which also claimed the life of my another 2 friends, Jason and Yi Zhang. =(

We knew each other when we sat together during BM tuition in Form 2. Dang... i still remember you were the one who introduced me to read 草莓 100% comic during the tuition.

You were my Leo pal and fellow YE officer, i misses all your cold jokes and 'wtf-ing' acts while your Peter Chao's style will never be forgotten. Lots of people have sent request to Peter Chao to make a tribute video for you. YEAH!! =)

Tears coming out.. So, lets the photos talk,
DSC_8853
DSC_8876
During Ye workshop, your team won our 'royal' team... Too regretted for not includding you and Chien Ming into the team.
IMG_8610
IMG_8678
ILOVETEE
Greenlane McD BOD meeting. Your T-shirt design was nice, but just the official regulations stated there T-shirts productions are not allowed.
DSC_0271
During late April, we YE went to Lead Programme at PSDC. Gained lots of laughter and much more huh?
DSC_1619
During PRS camp. Thanks for entertaining us while waiting for Leo meeting.
DSC_1287
Group photo after setting up the booth on the day 1 of YE sales 2009. You were so 'yeng', you wore blazer with colourful short! Yi Zhang was there too and he looks so serious. Both of you made the photo so memorable! You guys rock!
DSC_1305
IMG_6919
IMG_6911
IMG_7043
IMG_7252
Your duty. =)
DSC_1481
DSC_1479
The best shot for Brendon during YE Sales. Still remember we fooled around at the Kodak Express there? =(
DSC_1496
Yi Zhang and You were the best jokers as well as partner. You two's efforts paid! We gained great compliments with your creative thinking (keychain designs) and great persuading skills as well.
IMG_7277
We took group photos after the 2 days of thrilling game ended.
DSC_2044
We went to Little sister of the poor for charity works under YE and Leo. Those old folks shall remember you all (Jason, Brendon and Yi Zhang). Yong Seng yielded all the photos i took there.
DSC_1718
YE Liquidation workshop: Only you, Yong Seng, Wei Kang and I were attending the workshop, You said the quote 'you're what you eat' suddenly, we ate 'duodenum' which should be called as 'papadom'.
brendon
YE Annual report 2009: Your efforts paid. Even we were not managed to get the best annual report, but still thanks for your photoshop skills and much more contributions for YE, which should be uncountable.
DSC_2148
During CLHS Gerko Open day, which was the last time I seeing you. Dang.. i regretted for pointing you with my middle finger, I want you to tease me 'missy (missyanda)' again! Now I tell you, I'm in a relationship!
D40X
You promised to make this T-shirt for me! You said wanted to form a photography crew with this 'uniform', wasn't it ?
Mercuralia_logo copy
I love your design for Mercuralia logo. It was really rocks! Even though it has only a 'life' of few days or weeks.

Anyway, I have chosen to face the facts. You will never be forgotten, my Leo pal and fellow Mercuralia (YE 2009), i misses all your cold jokes and 'wtf-ing' acts while your Peter Chao's style rocks too. Remember to find me through Dream with Jason. =)

Before adjourning the post, i want to say 'I Rove You! Lest in Peace, my Fliend!'

0 comments: