Saturday, November 8, 2008

World without strangers ?

In my family, there's a "Survival Game" that similar with the other survival games... I had to fight against a lot of bosses(especially "cruel mum"), lol... remove a lot of obstacles, only can i won others competitors and the reward of this game is ...... ONLINE !!! lol...

Secondly... it's only 8th of November, my mum had already force me follow her to Queensbay to buy New Year cloths... "As a result"... i just bought a suite of cloths from Giordano... No discount also wan go buy *sigh*... total RM500... ==, now my dad jus let me buy 1 more suite T_T....



*p/s : i love my new cloths a lot !!!! 11 more days to go .... !!!!!!*

She got her own thing
That's why I love her
Miss independent
Wont you come and spend a little time
She got her own thing
That's why I love her
Miss independent
Ooh the way you shine
Miss independent
That's why I love her.......

0 comments: