Sunday, November 2, 2008

Eat to Live or Live to Eat ?

Since i downloaded Garena, i start addicted to DotA ... Dang, now i had become lazy to update my blog ... =.=
OK... introducing my concept ~ eat to live !!!
nth can replace this concept in my brain, i want food !!! XD
Eat to Live = u eat for survive...
Live to Eat = u survive is only for eat ?!
*lol... i translate it directly.... XD*

Juz finished my dinner at Queensbay Dragon-i, dang, i don't know wad happened to my dad, he ordered a lot of foods there... And i ordered my ramen XD... this inspired me to write this entry...
i thought this dinner will at least cost about RM 300++
The bill occured this number ...

Out of my prediction ...o.o

Most of ppl now are BER-concept live to eat, they try to get an easy way to do something...Don't ya learn them or u'll become the parasite of this social~

Eat to Live Or Live to Eat ? which type are YOU ?

*note : i write this entry after FEEDING others in dota ...*

0 comments: