Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gurney today

YAY... finally we had a wonderful outing, As usual, i woke up on 9a.m., chatting with frens, ate my Koay Tiew Teng, took my bath, put on toner and moisturizer, wax my hair and ready my outing =D

I arrived there at about 11a.m. and met Yan Pheng and a few B1 students. We next moved on to CYC and played "DAYOTA (USJ taught us)" and also Mega Que.

Yeah redbox ~.~Yeah... all "steam kia" took the mic and sang whatever they want, so many vulgar language...U didn't see me b'coz i'm taking this photo with my phone...Kiam pia arr ~~ u still look like a lala. =p

FiFi, let's sang ~ BEAT IT !! BEAT IT !!

Our redbox sesion started from 2p.m. till 5p.m. Total bill is RM 64.40. After that, all of us are starving espiacially FiFi b'coz he didn't eat his breakfast!! Suprisingly... He was not hungry while singing ?! lol ... After get out from the RedBox we ate at ShiLin restaurant (dono the actual name) zzz, sit between the road and eat ... 1 set of 开心便当 cost about RM 10 including a plate of rice and a bottle of VSoy Soya Milk.

*(start from left) Yong Seng, FiFi, me, Liam Ming, Aik Yong, Yan Pheng**Photo taken by Kiam Pia*

Are we look like 丐帮 ?! lmao ... =D

0 comments: