Wednesday, November 5, 2008

...

Everything change in every unknowing second, means everything change rapidly without knowing...

5th of November, a few more days to go... there's only 1 more week to go before the school holidays start.

wad's that means ?! A lot of outings were well-planned, just waiting my MUM "final" decision !!! Dang~
Anyone wanna go for Quantum Of Solace on 20th of November ~ ?
Oh ya, Aik Yong, FiFi,YS, Ban Ban will going to Genting on 17 till 20 of November !!!
I wan go too... T.T'' , don't know whether they can back in time or not... Hope all of you will attend on 20th of Nov... XD
My mum dont let me go, and gave me this answer "The bus to Genting very danger (o.o) espacially at night..."
i was currently fighting for the permission everday and i wan say "i WANT GO too #$%!#$@"

Nicole, when u will migrate to China ?! o.o u didn't online for long time... cant ask you ..==''

*Note:20th of November ---- A great day of the year approaching...*

0 comments: